Subscription Terms & Conditions
Please ensure we have all of your most up to date contact details so we can let you know of any important updates regarding your subscription. Update your contact details here.
- In order to offer you our fantastic savings, subscriptions may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine at newsstand.
- If you’ve supplied a valid email address, your order will be acknowledged via email within 48 hours with confirmation of your start issue. Alternatively, if we don#t hold an email address, your order will be acknowledged within 5 working days by post.
- Savings are based on the UK basic cover price of magazines, offers are valid for specified region and by payment method advertised only.
- If the magazine you subscribe to offers a regular free email newsletter and we have your valid email address, we will automatically be opted-in to receive this. Whilst you're waiting for your issue to arrive, your newsletter will be sent within 5 days. Should you wish to opt-out of the free email newsletter you are entitled to do so at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained within the email. Opting out of the free email newsletter does not alter any of the subscription terms and conditions. If you choose not to renew your subscription of if you cancel your subscription, you will continue to receive the free email newsletter and you can opt out of these any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
- If we have your email address, we will send you service emails relating to your subscription such as issue dispatch notifications, feedback surveys, and these will be sent regardless of your marketing communication preferences - to ensure you receive these notifications please update your details here.In addition, as part of your subscription agreement, Hearst may contact you for research purposes to find out about your experiences with the magazine.
- Free welcome gift(s) are subject to availability, should we run out of the listed item you will be offered an alternative product of a similar value. The welcome gift will be sent separately to your magazine and we ask customer to allow up to 28 days for delivery. We will notify you via email once the gift has been despatched or if there are any unforeseen delays. Please note, free gifts are sent to the billing address of the payer and not the gift recipients.
- Subscription terms vary depending on the magazine, the number of issues in your subscription will be outline in your acknowledgement email or letter.
- Magazine frequencies are subject to and we receive the reserve the right to adjust these at any time, we’ll notify customers in advance of any changes and inform you, should this change your debit debt collection dates.
- During your subscription term we reserve the right to increase your direct debit payment, however we’ll notify you prior to changes by email or by post.
- Gift Subscriptions: If you've purchased a gift subscription, please note, we will notify you once we have dispatched the 1st issue to the recipient. If the recipient wishes to receive future service emails relating to their subscription, they can update their details here.
- Direct Debit offers: An initial payment for the number of issues specified in the applicable offer will be taken and the subscription will continue at the step-up rate specified, unless you are notified otherwise.
- One-off payment offer: If you are not entirely satisfied with your subscription, you can request a refund for any un-mailed issues at any time.
- Prima Pattern: If you would like to receive the complimentary pattern as part of your subscription, please contact us requesting to opt in.
- For UK subscription enquiries, please telephone +44 (0)1858 438838. For overseas subscription enquiries, call +44 (0)1858 438794 or visit our FAQ's
- Direct Debit Subscriptions will automatically renew and can be cancelled anytime. Please note, future subscription terms will be cancelled so be sure to contact us 28 days before your next payment is due.
- Should you wish to cancel your subscription, you can do this at any time by contacting us.
- If you cancel your subscription, as part of your subscription agreement and regardless of your marketing communication preferences, Hearst may contact you for research purposes to find out about your experience with the magazine and look to find an alternative solution which fits your needs. Just to reiterate this contact is regardless of their marketing communication preferences.
- If there is an issue processing your order or your magazine is returned as undelivered by Royal Mail, Hearst will contact you immediately to ensure you receive an uninterrupted service.
- You will receive all issues specified in the applicable offer. For more information please refer to Terms and Conditions specified on the applicable offer.
- To ensure you don’t miss any issues, we will contact you before the expiry date of your magazine to remind you to renew to ensure you receive an uninterrupted service .
- As park of your subscription agreement and regardless of your marketing communication preferences, Hearst will contact you up to 3 months after expiry with renewal reminders and we can backdate any missed issues where possible.
- Your order should be delivered within roughly 3-6 working days from placing your order. Occasionally, due to problems that are beyond our control e.g. Holidays, late delivery of stock/weather conditions, it is possible that orders may be delivered later than 3-6 working days after placing your order.
- Please note, for pre-sell orders for the Harpers Bazaar beauty box placed before 7th March, payment will be taken within 24 hours and you will receive your beauty box within 3-6 working days from the 7th March.
- In the interest of hygiene, we can only accept returns for opened items if they are found to be faulty by Hearst UK.
- If an item is missing or damaged, please send a photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full name, order number, reason for return. Once we receive your request we will despatch the faulty item or one of similar value immediately.
- If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, please return your box in all the original packaging with your order details and proof of payment with ‘RETURN’ clearly marked on the outer box. Please note, in order to receive a full refund, the box and contents must not be used and in their original packaging. If the items are found to be used, Hearst reserve the right to refund. Return Address - Europa Warehouse, Unit 4 Shipton Way, Express Business Park, Northampton Road, Rushden, Northants, NN10 6GL.
- The customer is responsible for return delivery charges and we recommend you return items via insured, registered or recorded delivery.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and reliable, there may be instances where descriptions or products may contain pricing errors, typos and other errors which we may correct without liability.
- We also reserve the right to cap quantities purchased and to amend, suspend, or terminate a promotion at any time due to inventory, shortages, or user breach - including after an order has been placed/processed.
- Actual colours/shades may vary from the colour on your screen due to monitor colour restrictions, therefore colour finishes displayed online are intended as a guide only.
- In some circumstances where a certain product is unavailable another product of equal or higher value will be used as a substitute.
- Subscribers will receive a 20% discount off any full price beauty box, if the box is discounted during sale periods, the 20% discount doesn’t apply.