Subscription Terms & Conditions
Subscriptions may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine. All orders will be acknowledged and you will be advised of the start issue within 14 days. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other subscription offer and are not available after specified closing date. Savings are based on the basic UK cover price of magazines. Offers are valid for specified region and by payment method advertised only. For UK subscription enquiries, please telephone 0844 848 1601. For overseas subscription enquiries, call +44 (0)1858 438794 or visit our FAQ's.
Direct Debit offer: after the initial payment for the number of issues specified in the applicable offer, the subscription will continue at the step-up rate specified, unless you are notified otherwise. Subscriptions may be cancelled by providing 28 days' prior notice.
One-off payment offer: Payment is non-refundable after cooling off period of 14 days. You will receive all issues specified in the applicable offer.
For more information please refer to Terms and Conditions specified on the applicable offer.
If the magazine you subscribe to offers a regular free email newsletter, you will automatically be opted-in to receive this. Should you wish to opt-out of the free email newsletter you are entitled to do so at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained within. Opting out of the free email newsletter does not alter any of the subscription terms and conditions.
Beauty Box Terms and Conditions
- Your order should be delivered within roughly 7 working days from placing your order. Occasionally, due to problems that are beyond our control e.g.holidays, late delivery of stock/weather conditions, it is possible that orders may be delivered later than 7 working days after placing your order.
- The Good Housekeeping beauty box will be despatched from the 22nd October.
- The Red beauty box will be despatched from the 15th October.
- In the intrest of hygiene, we can only accept returns for opened items if they are found to be faulty by Hearst UK.
- If an item is missing or damaged, please send a photograph to email@example.com stating your full name, order number, reason for return. Once we receive your request we will depatch the faulty item or one of similar value.
- Please return products in all of the original packaging with your order details, with 'RETURN' clearly marked on the outer box.
- The customer is responsible for return delivery charges and we recommend you return items via insured, registered or recorded delivery.
- Although we endevour to ensure that the information on our Website is accurate and reliable, there may be instances where descriptions or products may contain pricing errors, typos and other errors which we may correct without liability.
- We also reserve the right to cap quantities purchased and to amend, suspend, or terminate a promotion at any time due to inventory, shortages, or user breach - including after an order has been placed/processed.
- Actual colours/shades may vary from the colour on your screen due to monitor colour restrictions, therefore colour finishes displayed online are intended as a guide only.
- In some instances where a certain product is unavailable another product of equal or higher value will be used as a substitue. Unlikely to happen, but it we have a delivery shortfall etc, it's important to have this in place.
The copyright and all other rights in all of the material on this site are owned by Hearstmagazines.co.uk or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner. As a visitor to this site, you may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying, adapting or transmitting for any purpose other than your own private or domestic purposes is permitted.
The Information on this Site
Whilst we try to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information on this site. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it.