1. How do I renew my subscription?
If you've paid via a recurring payment method such as Direct Debit or continuous credit card, your payment will be taken automatically on the date stated on your order confirmation. If you've made a one-off payment, we will send you a renewal reminder before the end of your subscription. If you've purchased a gift subscription, no renewal reminders will be sent to the gift recipient until their subscription expires. To renew a subscription, click here. Alternatively you can type in the web address given on the renewal letter and renew online today or call our customer service team on (UK) 01858 438838 to take advantage of your exclusive offer.
2. When will my subscription expire?
You can view these details by logging into your account. Once logged in, you'll be able to see the status of your subscription, and update your personal details. If you've made a one-off payment for your subscription, we will notify you via email/letter once your subscription is due for renewal. If you've paid via Direct Debit your subscription will renew automatically.
3. What is my subscriber/customer number?
Your customer number is the 12-digit number that is used to identify you and your subscription. If your number starts with zeros, please ensure you include these when providing your customer number. The number can be found above your name and address on your magazine envelope and on all correspondence that we send to you including confirmation emails and your magazine despatch emails. If you can't locate your customer number you can click here to request it.
4. Can I cancel my subscription?
If you want to cancel your subscription please contact us. If a gift is included as part of the subscription offer, we reserve the right to request the return of the gift in the event of an early cancellation of the subscription. If you paid for your subscription by Direct Debit this may be cancelled at any time, however depending on when you cancel, you may continue to receive monthly issues until the end of your last payment period.
5. I've cancelled my subscription, but why am I still receiving magazines?
If you paid for your subscription by Direct Debit this may be cancelled at any time, however depending on when you cancel, you may continue to receive monthly issues until the end of your last payment period. To check when your last issue will be mailed, please visit your account.
6. My issue hasn't arrived this month
We make every effort to ensure all our issues arrive promptly, but sometimes they can be delayed or go missing. If your magazine doesn't arrive 5 days after the delivery date please contact us. Delivery dates can be found here. If your issue hasn't arrived after 5 days, our customer service team will check your address details and arrange for a replacement copy to be sent to you straight away.
7. My magazine has arrived damaged. Who should i notify?
If this occurs please contact us. One of our agents will arrange for a replacement copy to be sent to you straight away.
8. When will my first issue arrive?
Your first issue would have been communicated to you at the time of ordering and in your order confirmation. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery of the first subscription issue for both UK & Overseas orders. To find out when your first issue will arrive please login to your account. Once logged in, you'll be able to see the status of your subscription. We will also send you an email to let you know that your issue is on its way, if we have your email address. All future delivery dates can be viewed here.
9. How do I change my address?
The easiest way to update your address and personal details is by logging into your account. Please click here to login.
10. I'm having trouble logging into my account. What should I do?
Check that you have selected the correct magazine that you are enquiring about. Also make sure that you have selected the correct payer of the subscription, whether it is a subscription paid for by yourself or paid by someone else. Check that you have entered your subscription number correctly. Your customer number is the 12-digit number that is used to identify you and your subscription. If your number starts with zeros, please ensure you include these when providing your customer number. The number can be found above your name and address on your magazine envelope and on all correspondence that we send to you including confirmation emails and your magazine despatch emails. If you can't locate your customer number, your can click here to request it. If you are still unsuccessful logging in, please click here to contact our customer services team.
11. I am having trouble purchasing a subscription online. How else can I buy one?
Please call our order line on 01858 438838 and they will help you with your subscription. Please ensure you take a screenshot of the problem so we can resolve this for you.
12. My subscription included a free gift, but I've received something different. What do I do?
The free gift with a subscription is subject to change if a limited supply is available, as stipulated in the terms and conditions for all our offers. If we reach the limit for a particular gift we will endeavour to replace this with a similar item of the same value. If, however, you genuinely feel you have received the wrong gift please contact us.
13. My subscription included a free gift. Who will it be sent to and when? If I've ordered a magazine for someone else, who gets the free gift?
The free gift will always be sent to the person who purchased the subscription, so you can choose whether to give this to the recipient of the subscription or keep it yourself. Please allow up to 30 days for delivery. If you don't receive the gift after 28 working days please contact us. We will send you an email when the gift has been despatched from our warehouse. Overseas subscribers are regrettably not currently eligible for the free gifts included in our offers.
14. My subscription included a free gift, but I've received something different. What do I do?
Your magazine and gift will be sent separately. If you don't receive your gift after 28 working days of purchasing your subscription please contact us. We will send you an email notification when the gift has been despatched. If your gift is delayed by more than 28 days, we will contact you.
15. If I'm giving a gift subscription, will the recipient be notified?
All communication will be sent to you to pass on if you wish. Please note, if you purchase a digital subscription or bundle, you will receive instructions in your confirmation email and you will need to forward this to your gift subscription recipient in order for them to activate their digital subscription. At the point of placing an order, you will also have the option to send an e-card to notify your recipient.
16. I have purchased a gift subscription and would like to send an e-card to the recipient. How can I do this?
If you would like to send a personalised e-card to the recipient, please click here. You will need to select the magazine you are gifting and select your chosen e-card design. You can choose to send the e-card immediately or schedule if for a set date. Once the e-card has been sent, it will be delivered to the recipient's inbox on the chosen date.
17. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Credit/Debit Card, PayPal and Direct Debit (UK only).
18. I have paid for my subscription by Direct Debit. How frequently are the payments made? Will I be notified each time a payment is taken?
We will deduct one payment per term, for example if you purchased a 12-month Direct Debit subscription we would take a payment within 2 weeks of purchase and then again after 12 months. Full details of your payment amount and frequency can be found in the manage my account area which can be accessed here.
19. Why haven't I received an order confirmation?
If you ordered online, you will receive an instant email confirmation. Your second confirmation email containing your start issue and payment schedule will be sent 24 hours after your order has been processed. If we don't hold an email address for you, we will send a letter confirmation within 7-10 working days. Please note, once your first issue has been despatched which is usually between 2-6 weeks, you will receive a despatch notification by email. Please contact us if you're having problems locating the confirmation email.
20. What do you do with my personal information?
21. What is the price in USD$ or other currencies?
Prices will be converted by your credit card company at the current rate of exchange.
22. I live overseas. Can I still subscribe to one of your magazines?
Yes - we deliver all our magazines overseas. To purchase an overseas subscription click on the magazine you'd like to purchase, select whether you want digital/bundle/print and then select your country on the price page to view the current offers. Please note, overseas delivery will take longer than UK delivery, so please allow an additional two weeks to receive your issues. Don't forget, you can also subscribe to our digital version of the magazine which means you don't have to wait for delivery and you save money too.
23. I'm moving overseas and I am a current subscriber, can I still receive my subscription when I move? How do I organise this?
Yes, you can transfer to an overseas subscription by contacting us. Please note, due to overseas delivery charges, your subscription price will be in line with our overseas rates.
24. I purchased my subscription through Tesco and have a query about my activation. Who do I speak to about this?
In the first instance, please refer to your confirmation email sent from Tesco which should include a unique URL and voucher code. Please enter the voucher code in the box provided via this URL www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/tesco. Your voucher can only be redeemed online. If you are still experiencing problems, please contact us.
25. I have a subscription voucher code. How do I activate my subscription?
You would have received a bespoke URL with your voucher code. You'll need to simply visit that URL and enter your unique code to activate your subscription. If you are still experiencing problems, please contact us.
26. I bought a voucher for a 6 or 12 month subscription, but didn't receive my voucher through the post. What should I do?
Please contact us and we'll investigate this for you.
27. My order of a bookazine/special/single issue hasn’t arrived
It can take up to 5-7 working days for a delivery. If your delivery hasn’t arrived within 10 days, please contact us.
28. How long will my special edition take to deliver?
It can take up to 5-7 working days for the delivery to reach you. If your delivery hasn’t arrived within 10 days, please contact us.
29. I ordered a Beauty/Grooming Box, when will it arrive and will I be notified when it's despatched?
Delivery takes approximately 7-10 working days from placing the order. You will be notified via email when your Beauty/Grooming Box has been despatched from our warehouse. If your delivery hasn’t arrived within 10 working days, please contact us. Please note, if you've purchased during a pre-sale period, then your box will be despatched on the launch date as stated on the offer.
30. One of the items in my Beauty/Grooming Box is damaged. What can I do?
If an item is damaged, please send a photograph of the item and packaging to email@example.com stating your full name, order number and description of damage. Once we receive your request our Customer Service team will then be able to assist you and provide a suitable solution.
31. My Beauty/Grooming Box is missing an item. What can I do?
If an item is missing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full name and a description of what you believe to be missing. Once we receive your request our Customer Service team will then be able to assist you and provide a suitable solution.
32. Do you ship Beauty/Grooming Boxes to the EU and the ROW?
Our grooming and beauty boxes are currently only available in the UK.
33. I'm a subscriber to Prima and would like to receive a Prima pattern. What do I need to do?
If you're a subscriber and would like to opt in for the pattern, please register here. You will automatically receive all future patterns with your issue of Prima.
34. I'm not a subscriber, but want to buy the Prima pattern. Where can I buy this from?
You can buy the current and previous patterns by clicking here.
35. I'm a subscriber to Prima magazine and have opted in to receive the pattern, but it didn’t arrive this month. What do I need to do?
Please contact us and we will send you your pattern as soon as possible.