We know this is a very difficult and uncertain time amidst the COVID-19 outbreak and our hearts go out to all of those affected by the current pandemic.
Our biggest priority right now is your wellbeing, and that of our hard-working staff. We are continuing to fulfil and deliver your subscription every month, as usual, direct to your door. We are sure the arrival of your magazine will bring some much-needed entertainment and relaxation.
Please be aware that due to staff shortages at this difficult time, there may be a delay of up to a few days in getting your copy to you. Additionally, for our customers who normally receive the travel size edition, we apologise that due to current limitations you may receive the standard size instead.
We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and are doing everything we can to ensure you receive your next issue on time, whilst protecting the health and safety of our staff and suppliers. If there are any changes to our service, we will contact you at the earliest opportunity. Also, don’t forget to visit your account online to keep up to date with all service updates.
Please stay safe whilst you wait for your next issue to arrive.
- South Africa - Only letters are being accepted and delivered until further notice.
- India - Only letters are being accepted and delivered until further notice.
- USA - We are using sea freight instead of air. This means orders will arrive within 28 days instead of the normal lead times
Suspended International Delivery to the following regions
- Caribbean Islands (BVI)
- Caribbean Islands - Dominican Republic
- Caribbean Islands - Haiti
- Cayman Islands
- French Polynesia
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Tanzania (DAR)
- Turks & Caicos
All territories are likely to experience service delays